Welcome to A Daily Affirmation!
This website is currently under construction! In the meantime – if you want to grow with us and receive regular affirmations feel free to use the articles that we have available. Please bear with us until we launch our new site.
We’ve already made some significant improvements by upgrading our Affirmation database. There are now over 800 different affirmations available in the quotation box below. Please enjoy the random Affirmations that will pop up right below in the quotation box or click on the A Daily Affirmation tab on the menu bar. Hit refresh if you would like a new one.
I choose to explore love.-A Daily Affirmation
How to use this website:
Click on the random affirmation generator in the menu bar and see where it takes you. It will produce one of our affirmation posts randomly for you to read and explore. You can also simply use the singular random affirmation that appears above each article as you personal affirmation of the day. Another method is that you can pick one of our posts from the sidebar because it interests you. Please enjoy and have fun with this website as it grows.
How to Use Affirmations:
- Ground yourself using your favourite method.
- Focus on your heart center by mentally moving the light bulb in your mind to your heart.
- Think of something that brings a great deal of love and joy into your heart
- Say your affirmation out loud or in your head.
- Focus on how it feels to you and repeat the affirmation until it feels rooted within you.
- Visualize the reality of your affirmation and believe in its truth.
Live Your Own Life!
Know that in your own heart, you are free from all encumbrances. You are a joyful, loving creature that has freedom in all ways. Allow yourself the liberty of living free in your thoughts, intentions and dreams. You are unique in every way – so make sure you own your reality and your hopes for the future.
Own who you are:
Be proud of who you are and who you are becoming. Take pride in the fact that each moment you are transforming into all that you are and all that you can be. Be yourself!